This is a video response to a video called “Flat earth in 5 minutes”, by ODD TV, which makes several common claims made by flat earthers, but as I show, they are all scientifically inaccurate, and some are intentionally dishonest.
Here is a summary of the flat earth falsities debunked in this video.
1. Water finds its level.
2. No real pictures of Earth from space.
3. NASA says we can’t go beyond earth orbit.
4. The horizon always rises to your eye level.
5. View of distant skylines disproves curvature.
6. The Michelson-Morley experiment proves the earth does not move.
7. Crepuscular rays prove the sun is close.
8. The moon phases should reverse.
9. Every experiment to prove the earth spins has failed.
10. Curvature has never been proven.
Link to original video, “Flat Earth in 5 Minutes”, by ODD TV
The flat earth is debunked. Here are other videos in the Flat Earth Falsities series:
Why are there no stars?
Oblate Pear Earth?
Rob Skiba’s Fuzzy Ball Logic, and the Eye Level Horizon
Gravity, Density, and Buoyancy
“NASA Can’t Go Beyond Low Earth Orbit”, by ODD TV
Links to earth photographs:
Apollo image archive.
Apollo 11 earth orbit
NASA posts pictures of the earth every day from it’s DSCOVR satellite.
Japan’s Himawari satellite.
NOAA Geostationary weather satellite photos of full earth
GOES-16 weather satellites photos of earth
Music by http://www.orangefreesounds.com