Special Thanks to John Cooper ~
NUMEROLOGY ENCODED IN THIS VIDEO?
So, a ton imperfect or perfectly repeating decimal sequences found encoded into the narrators (illogical) figures (and subsequently the NECESSARY figures to produce the results described by the narrator (65 miles up; 4,000 feet / second | 3-minutes duration *which was actually 30 seconds) are listed:
*Based on Narrators Assertions WHICH WERE DEMONSTRABLY FALSE BY ALL RECKONING UNDER SCRUTINY
(Miles per second of the rocket based on the narrator’s account of 4,000 feet / second)
• 45.4545454545 (Miles per MINUTE extrapoloated) of the rocket
(Above # x 60 sceonds /5280)
• 2727.272727 (miles per hour)
( If you agree with the narrator’s figure of 4,000 feet per second ( 4000 x 60 x 60 ) / 5280 )
• 22.72727272 miles (Rocket Should have gone this far in 30 seconds IF it was traveling 4,000 feet / second)
4000 x 30 / 5280 (Feet in a mile)
• 136.363636363636 – Is how many miles the rocket traveling 4,000 feet / second SHOULD have traveled in “3 minutes”
As you can see, the narrator here was completely full of shit. The numbers he gave DO NOT ADD UP whatsoever, meaning he was totally misinformed, OR a LIAR!
BASED ON MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS WHICH WOULD HAVE ALIGNED WITH THE NARRATOR’S INFORMATION
• 1.4301430143014301 (Number of minutes it SHOULD have taken the rocket to reach 65 miles going 4,000 feet / second.
• 11440 feet per second- speed which rocket WOULD HAVE NEEDED to reach 65 miles in 30 seconds *the actual duration of the upward flight* ( 5280 x 65 ) / 30
• 11440 feet per second = 686400 Feet per minute 41,184,000 feet per hour 7800 mph, This is a ratio of 2.86000000000286 | 1 (By dividing the reported speed into the speed actually needed to reach the given distance of 65 miles in 30 seconds)
• According to NASA, the “escape velocity” of a rocket needs to be at least 4.9 miles PER SECOND, in order to reach escape velocity (or minimum speed to go into orbit…) This is an outrageous number, which equates to 25,872 feet per second, or more than DOUBLE THE SPEED of the “rocket launch you’re watching which supposedly carried this rocket up to 65 miles in 3 minutes, but actually in 30 seconds… WOW
There’s obviously a shit-ton of issues with the authenticity of the film itself. I submit this was a propaganda piece, mostly fabricated, partially authentic, absolutely misguided in the numbers, and possibly indicative of a CODED MESSAGE found in the repeating decimal sequences attributed to the numbers given by the narrator, and the ACTUAL numbers needed to achieve the results he described.
*Link to original “Rocket Launch” vid:* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sykfqa3MKAg – *v2 Rocket Films 1946*